|Meherabad Young Adult Sahavas 2014|
Avatar Meher Baba Ki Jai!
Dear Baba Lovers,
We invite young adult Baba lovers from around the world to the Meherabad Young Adult Sahavas 2014. Come take part in this special opportunity to be together in His divine companionship at Meherabad.
What: In October, 100 young adults from all over the world between the ages of 19 and 35 gather at Meherabad to spend seven days together in the company of the Ancient One. The keynote of the "Sahavas" is the celebration of Meher Baba's love through sharing, creative ex-pression (such as art, music and drama), and service at Meherabad.
Who: Young Adult Baba Lovers from ages 19 to 35.
When: The Sahavas starts on Sunday, October 12th and continues through lunch on Saturday, October 18th. Registration for the Sahavas is scheduled for Sunday, October 12th from 2.00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Where: Sahavas participants will be staying in Hostel C. (All other family members or friends must make separate arrangements to stay at Hostel D or the MPR).
- Service Projects for Meherabad and Meherazad.
- Workshops, which may include drama, music, song writing, poetry, painting, drawing, dance, mosaic, pottery, rangoli, photography, etc.
- Discussion Groups.
- Special Guests, talks by old-time Baba lovers.
- Sports, such as volleyball, badminton, cricket, football/soccer, yoga, dance, table tennis/ping pong, seven tiles, etc.
- Evening Programs, welcome and closing program, films of Meher Baba, music programs, performance night, etc.
- Meherazad Visit, Sahavasees will have the opportunity to visit Babas home, Meherazad.
- Offsite trip: Visit to a Baba place (Transportation cost to be paid by Sahavasee.)
Volunteer Section: Volunteers play an important and exciting role in the Sahavas from its beginning to end. Volunteer duties may include planning of activities, facilitating discussions, leading projects, setting up for events, and supporting participants to have a wonderful experience in Babas Home. If you have been to a Sahavas before and would like to serve as a volunteer please fill out the VOLUNTEER section of the application form.
Volunteer Training: Scheduled from 10:00 a.m. on Saturday October 11th until 6:00 p.m. and 10.00am on Sunday October 12th until 12.30pm. Volunteers must be returning Sahavas participants (from earlier Sahavas programs) and must be present during the entire training period and stay for the entire sahavas period.
Those who would like to take part in this year’s 2014 Meherabad Young Adult Sahavas should submit applications after 14th July.
The form is available on The Avatar Meher Baba Trust
1) Participants should attend the complete Sahavas program from Sunday afternoon, October 12th and continues through lunch on Saturday afternoon, October 18th.
2) Participants should register for Sahavas through online application form available on the website mentioned above, no later than 25th September’2014.
3) Each Participant is expected to be responsible for cancelling their application in case they have a change of plan and cannot participate in Sahavas. They must inform the MbYAS Team immediately on email@example.com no later than 30th September’ 2014. with a valid reason for cancellation.
4) Applicants who do not inform the AMB Trust regarding cancellation, their applications will not be accepted for future Sahavas programs.
Link to visit Meherabad Young Adult Sahvas page of the website.
For further information, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the Sahavas!
In His Love and Service,
Meherabad Young Adult Sahavas Team
Avatar Meher Baba PPC Trust